I remember all to well as a new blogger having a thousand ideas for blog content. The only problem was, when I actually came to writing them I’d either realise straight away that my blog post ideas weren’t going to work, or even worse I’d get half way through, or even completely finish writing before realising.
Looking back, I can admit to you guys that I’m not what you’d call ‘proud’ of some of my first posts. In fact, I’d go so far to say that the first 6 months of my content probably isn’t a all relevant to my blog now. I wouldn’t say it’s wasted content because writing it helped me to find my voice, and ultimately steered me towards the content I write now.
But do I wish I could go back and write better posts? Yes, a bit. Do I wish I could at least filter in some more relevant posts? Definitely. Do I wish I’d read this book 18 months ago? Absolutely!
57 Blog Post Ideas for New Bloggers
With that in mind, I’ve created a list of content ideas for new bloggers. These are the kind of posts that have the potential to become evergreen, cornerstone content. And hopefully they’ll be the ones you don’t cringe at in 2 years’ time!
1.List ways to stay healthy when you work at a desk
2. Small Steps that Lead to A Healthier You
3. How To Manage A Household On A Budget
4. Reducing Food Waste with Pre-made Meals
5. How To Turn Left-overs Into A Whole New Meal
6. How Drinking Water Actually Saves You Money
7. The Benefits of Breakfast In The Morning
8. Consider Turning Your Skills into A Side-Hustle
9. Make Gifts Instead Of Buying Them
10. How Stress-Shopping Might Be Hurting Your Wallet
11. How To Entertain The Kids for Less
12. How To Treat Yourself Without Spending A Penny
13. The Best Ways To Make Money Online (A List)
14. How to work from home without the home life being disturbed
Grab the full printable booklet with all 57 ideas and space for your own
15. Top 10 under 10-minute recipes
16. Top 10 recipes for working women
17. Top 10 must things your kitchen should have
18. How to DIY Furniture renovation
19. The best diet for young children
20. Take оn a 30 dау blоgging сhаllеngе
21. Create a 30 dау blоgging сhаllеngе and share it with уоur readers
22. What аррѕ do уоu use?
23. Rеviеw a monthly subscription bоx
24. Trу out a Pintеrеѕt recipe оr DIY рrоjесt аnd see hоw it gоеѕ!
25. Shаrе оnе оf уоur rесеnt оutfitѕ
26. Go thrift ѕhоррing аnd blоg your findѕ
27. Find оut уоur Mуеrѕ-Briggѕ personality type and rеflесt оn it in a blоg post
28. Yоur ѕtуlе wishlist
29. Fаvоuritе рhоtоѕ уоu’vе tаkеn rесеntlу
30. Writе аn open letter tо someone
31. Blogging DOs and DON’Ts
32. Cleaning hacks
33. Create a gift-giving guide
34. Give Bloggers Love
35. Give a tour of your workspace.
36. Go Behind-the-Scenes
37. How to decorate a small space or a rental
Grab the free printable booklet with all 57 ideas below. With a check list style and space to add your own, you could have your content sorted for the next 20 weeks or more!